The festival will feature tons of wings from several of the areas best wing-makers. Roth will also be releasing their Forgotten Hollow Cinnamon Porter!
The cost is only $5 and you get a free glass from the event. You will be able to eat as many wings as you can handle and help judge which wings are the best wings in Raleigh.
Additionally, there will be a competition among all amateur wing-makers and the winner will be named the best home-wings in Raleigh. You can email Roth at email@example.com
AND THAT’S NOT ALL! There will also be live music by Joe Doster beginning at 7pm, and as always, there will be cornhole outside.
Sure, this is not technically a homebrew related event, but the guys at Roth are home brewers and let’s be honest, every brewer loves wings! Also, I know that Roth has an unofficial policy that if you bring them some home brew, they will trade you pint for pint. Not sure if that still applies to these special batches though.
- 12pm: doors open for wings competition and this years batch of Forgotten Hollow will be on tap along with Raleigh Red and Dark Construct.
- 3pm-5pm: A 10-month aged keg of Forgotten Hollow will be on tap in the Tasting Room!
- 4pm: the official wing winner to be announced.
- 5pm-7pm: A 3-month aged keg of FOEHAMMER, a Barley-wine style ale, will tapped in the tasting room!
- 5:30pm: Official tour of Roth Brewing Company begins.
- 7pm: Local music favorite Joe Doster will be performing a live acoustic set in the tasting room.
Commercial Wing Competitors:
- Bada Wings
- Gorman Street Pub
- Sammy’s Tap and Grill
- Fox and Hound (North Hills)
- Wing Zone
- Joe Doster
- Mamma G
- Gary Lancaster