This is a bit of a last-minute post, but with the holidays and…life…time got away from me for a bit there, so I apologize. But it’s important, I promise!
Starting THIS SATURDAY, January 11th, I will be teaching a series of beer education classes that are intended to help prepare people for the Cicerone Certified Beer Server exam and the Certified Cicerone® exam. The classes will be held on Saturdays in January & February (schedule below) at Rockingham Community College’s brewery/classroom space in downtown Eden, NC.
- January 11, 8am-12pm: Intro to Beer Service (Certified Beer Server exam prep)
- January 25, 8am-12pm: Keeping & Serving Beer. English beer style history & tasting
- February 8, 8-12pm: Beer Ingredients & Brewing Process. German beer style history & tasting
- February 8, 1-5pm: Beer & Food Pairing. Belgian beer style history & tasting
- February 22, 8am-12pm: Sensory evaluation & off-flavors. American beer style history & tasting. Preparation for the Certified Cicerone® exam
For more information on the Brewing, Distillation, and Fermentation program and Rockingham Community College, or to register for this series of classes, contact Cindy Amos at 336-342-4261, ext. 2206.
This course is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Cicerone Certification Program.